Tuesday, May 29, 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty

I do love a good quiz/questionnaire so I'm going to do this one. Fun and not too long!

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 

    My least expensive product would be my E.L.F. gel eyeliner at $3. My most expensive is the Naked palette and the Clarisonic Mia.

2. 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?


    Again, the Naked palette because it's so beautiful but I only use a few colors since I feel rather inept at applying the darker shades. The hardest to find for me is a good mascara that gives some volume without clumping the poo out of my lashes.    



3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

    I've recently bought the Neutrogena rainbath which I think smells amazing. I'm not super in to the fruity scents and this has a sort of amber smell that I really like.



4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


    I'm really, really bad about putting lotion on. I always put it on my face, neck and the bottom part of my legs, but that's it. It never fails to bite me in the ass when summer comes around too.



5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

    I'd say concealer and mascara. It helps me feel like I look awake and fresh faced.



6. 
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


    I do love a good beard. Especially when it's a little grown out but has been tended to... so like no neck beard. 



7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
    Honestly, I just love gifts in general, since I don't receive them that often. So anything is a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment