Friday, June 8, 2012

Less exciting, but not forgotten

So I was going to post yesterday, but I had a new personal best for most hours worked in one day, so I pretty came home and went to bed. Sorry. When given a choice, I most always choose sleep.

Moving on.

So I bought a Sonia Kashuk (Ka-shook, Kash-uke?) eye palette in 10- perfectly natural prior to picking up the Naked Palette. It comes with 6 eyeshadows and a base. And after ignoring it for quiet some time after getting the Urban Decay palette, I finally re-discovered it over the past several day. I'm learning that I love it and it really fills in some color gaps that I find in the other palette.





I would love to know the names/numbers of the individual shadows, but either I threw away the paper with them or they didn't mark them. 

I just really love how these blend out well and give some nice shimmery colors but also have the matte dark colors. This is where I think it fills in where the Naked Palette leaves off. I really want my darker shadows to be more matte and the Naked Palette has two matte light and medium colors, but really doesn't have any thing else. 

I've been wearing the medium brown (top row, far right) on my lid and then blending the color up towards my eyebrows. The color diffuses well so there's some shimmer but the actual color is more noticeable on my lid. 

I highly suggest this palette, I found mine at Target along with some other palettes from Sonia Kashuk that I may also invest in. I've heard good things about the brushes as well. So lovely to find quality products for a good price :)

Anyone else have a palette from Sonia Kashuk? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment